In honor of the holiday season and the end of another astonishing year, the insurance marketing bloggers at Insurance Marketing HQ would like to wish you all Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas!
- Is YouTube Part of Your Social Media Strategy?
- Optimizing Your Agency’s YouTube Channel!
- Accountability & Benchmarking — Leadership’s Role — Part 4
- Google’s Penguin Update: The New “Campaign” Against Web Spam & What You Can Do to Help Your Website
- How to Build Links After the Penguin Update
- Two Strategies, One Goal: How SEO and SEM Should be Part of Your Digital Marketing Plan
- 12 Days of Holiday Insurance Blog Ideas
- What is Your Unique Value Proposition?
- Seasonality of Insurance Search – What Does this Mean for Organic Performance?
- 3 Easy Ways to Build Links
As you can see, YouTube was a hot topic this year for insurance marketers, followed by Search Engine Optimization and linking strategies. We all know how the Google Penguin and Panda updates rocked the internet marketing world, and that’s certainly evident in our top 10.
If you haven’t had time to check out our multi-part series on the importance of leadership in insurance agencies, please check out blog post #3. Start with part one, Leadership’s Role in the Success of the Modern Insurance Agency. This series was written by our very own Tim Sawyer, President and Co-Founder of Astonish. It’s highly insightful and a MUST READ for insurance agencies looking to get results in the digital marketing world.
We look forward to an even more astonishing 2013. In the meantime, we write for you — our audience. If there are any topics you’d like us to cover in 2013, please leave a comment. We’d love to hear from you!